Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Updates Updates Updates

So today I've spent some time trying to get things updated. I have added the movie of photos and facts about Mozambique and what I've been doing. I hope it gives you a glimpse into my life. I have shared it with many groups here in the US and it seems to help people grasp where I am and what I'm doing.
Also, I have linked my new video page on the right. It has a few other videos I have taken in my time in Moz. I hope you enjoy them.
Last, I just spent some time updating my pictures on my photo page. I'm so sorry I have not been able to keep that up to date, but the page won't seem to allow me to upload pictures anymore in Moz. I'll definitely try again when I return, but for now most things have been updated!

Have fun looking through everything and experiencing my African life through pictures and videos! And be sending up your prayers as I fly back Thursday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment