Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Movies!

The week I returned to Moz I got invited to go on an outing with Laura's dorm of boys...who are between 5 and 9.  There are about 30 of them, so my corralling skills were requested!  We all piled in the big bus and went to the city.  The plan was to take them all to see a movie and Tracey's dorm of kids (there are 7 of them in all) would meet us there!  And guess what movie was playing...Toy Story 3 of course!  It was quite the adventure for me as well as all the kidos!  They were SO well behaved.  I was absolutely amazed and had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. They are the most perfectly behaved kids, aren't they? (Don't answer if you've A. Just been in church with them; B. Just seen them hitting one another with canu; C. Just taken a toy away from Feliciano!
    Thanks for hanging out with us, Mana Meghann!

    ReplyDelete