Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This Blog thing is new to me...

It's the week of graduation, and I can't believe God has called me to Africa! I'm very excited, nervous, humbled, pumped, inquisitive....any adjective you could think of. The website of where I'm going is:
http://www.irismin.com/ministryLoc_zimpeto.cfm
for anyone wondering! And, I'm leaving in August some time after the 15th. Please be praying for the preparations from monetary to packing to saying goodbyes to my heart! The summer to come should be interesting...all I'm praying is that it is filled with God moment and wondrous experiences that all prepare me for my next year as a nurse in Mozambique!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Meghan! You are going to do wonderful things over in Mozambique. I'll be praying for you! Be strong and keep smiling :) I loveee you! Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you are doing is awesome! I have thought about doing this same/similar thing, if I am accepted into the Nursing program. Good luck with everything, you're doing an amazing thing. Ill definently be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete