Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blown Away!

GOD IS OUT OF CONTROL!
So I wrote last with a total of about $3000...I already have $4,790 (yes in less than a week)! That is almost half-way to the $10,000 I need. I am humbled and in awe of what God can do when you just let Him work! Please keep praying for His continued provision...and a HUGE thank you to everyone who has already sacrificed to get me to here! You have no idea how many times this week I said to people, "I think He is going to provide as I need the money not in one lump sum. It will be a test of my trust in Him." How wrong he has proved me in a week!
The other thing that blows me away is that I have continued to receive e-mails from people who are impacted by what God has called me to do. I love hearing from you guys and will do everything in my power to continue to support you as God shows you what He has planned for your lives!
Much Love and thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment