Monday, June 1, 2009

Humbled...and taught!

A few days ago I again received a $500 check in the mail to support me for the next year...every time an envelope shows up I am again humbled and reminded that God is working out things in others' lives through this process as well. Praise Him!

In my study time this am God rocked me...God is in the business of restoring us from ashes to a place of honor through Jesus! Do you think you're worthy because of Christ? I think all humans, especially women, struggle with this.
"Listen to me, O royal daughter, take to heart what I say. Forget your people and your family far away. For your royal husband delights in your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. The princess of Tyre will shower you with gifts. The wealthy will beg your favor. The bride, a princess, looks glorious in her golden gown. In her beautiful robes, she is led to the king, accompanied by her bridesmaids. What a joyful and enthusiastic procession as they end the king's palace!" Psalm 45: 10-15
What an awesome picture of what God envisions for each of the women who are princesses or royal daughters of the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment