Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For information on what I'll be doing...

Hey there everyone! I have found out that at least for a little while I will be replacing an awesome nurse who is currently working in the Baby House at Zimpeto! I hope you are hearing my excitement here...I'M PUMPED! Her name is Erin and she has been blogging her adventure as well. Check it out at...http://emptyhandedbutalive.blogspot.com/. The video on the right side of her page should give you a good glimpse into what my life will be like!
Oh and did I mention she grew up in Clemson!!!!!! She went to Auburn...but her parents still live in Clemson! God sure does have a way of connecting His servants before they even meet!
That's all I have for now. I'm still asking for prayers for provision...there is a little less than $5000 left to raise. Most of my support letters have been sent. Let me know if you don't receive one and would like one!

No comments:

Post a Comment