Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tchau :(

I have had to say goodbye to some pretty amazing missionaries the last few weeks.  First came Heather or Mana Eva as the kids call her.  She is one of my close friends here on the center and maybe the most positive person I have ever met.  She has been here over 2 years overseeing the girl's dorm of 67 girlies.  Can you imagine??  Living and working with 67 girls ALL the time.  She is miraculous and did it all sharing the love of Jesus.  Heather know you are missed and that often I walk over to the girl's dorm and am sad not to find your smiling face among them!  I do pray God makes this transition back to England for a season simple and directs your every step.  Know you are loved by your family here in Moz!
Last week we also said a sad goodbye to Clifton, Pauline, and Rebecca...or the Lee family!  Pauline was a nurse here several years ago and came back with her husband and fantastic daughter for 10 weeks.  It was SO amazing to have them among us.  They brought fresh eyes, new ideas, and just a wisdom we were lacking as a team.  I know God started amazing things through them and in them while they were here.  Know I am praying for each of you.  I pray God reveals His dreams for your family and holds you each close as you find your footing in the States again.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you did while you were here and for all the love you shared.  We are going to miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment