Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back from the beach...

So I spent last week in the Outer Banks with all my Dad's friends from college...seriously some of my absolute favorite people EVER! We have been going to the beach every summer for as long as I can remember and also meet up every fall for Clemson football games. I couldn't ask for better extra family members! It was relaxing, fun, and just all around fun!
~I have to tell you about one of the members of this group...that I lovingly refer to as the Clemson Crew...her name is Sara and she is struggling through cancer. I saw her in early May and again this past week and each time I have been blown away by her positive attitude. Please pray for her healing and recovery! We all celebrated this week as eye lashes and eye brow hairs popped out! Seriously her courage, laughter, and hope are breathtaking!

Ok...that's enough about the beach...a little on funding...I have a little less than $9000 at this point. Honestly I have been humbled and blown away by the provision God is sending my way! After talking to Erin (one of the nurses at Zimpeto now), I am thinking my budget should have been closer to $13,000 instead of $10,000...but I KNOW whatever God's provision ends up being my life will be perfect and abundant in Him!

Enough on that...this week I'm praying hard to try and figure out what I'm going to talk about when I preach this coming Sunday. If anyone is going to be in or around Aiken...I'm preaching at 10:00 at St. Augustine's in Aiken! Please send along your prayers that I hear God loud in clear on what the message should be and I am able to be a conduit for God's word!

That's all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment