Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A realization...



One more thought for the day. I realized yesterday morning as I had to say goodbye to the Clemson Crew at the beach how excruciating it is going to be to say goodbye to all the people I love so much here. I did the normal hugging goodbyes yesterday and did my best to hold back tears as they all shared their thoughts on my next year. I had to take a walk downstairs to "get my purse" in order to pull myself together before I got in the car. It was tough but, what a blessing to have all these people in my life who are proud of me and excited to see what this next year brings! I huge part of me is excited and another part of me is not sure I have the strength to say goodbyes...I'm desperate for only God to get me through this next month. He is my Prince of Peace, solver of all problems, and lover...those things are what I need!

There are pics here of the Clemson Crew I love so dearly and the awesome beach I spent the last week soaking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment