Saturday, January 1, 2011

Monthly E-mail Updates! (and a little on funding)

Hello All...I just e-mailed out a December/January update.  If you didn't receive it and would like to be added to my list let me know!  E-mail me (meghann.s.glenn@gmail.com) or just leave a comment with your e-mail address, and I'll get it sent right out!

Also...if you check out the bottom of this page I'm still close to $3,000 short on funds for the next 6 months.  Please pray about supporting me and this ministry!  You can donate through paypal on the right-side of this page or you can e-mail me for other options!

Lastly, please be praying for travel mercies, favor for my visa, my friends and family, and a fun few days in London and then Johannesburg before I'm back at the center in Mozambique January 10th.  I fly out of Charlotte January 3rd...so if you want to chat before I leave call soon!!!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Meghann. Glad you, family and friends have had a good time at the beach. It was 70 in Aiken today!
    Enjoyed reading the post of the US of A. Made me smile!
    You'll have a safe trip and everything will work out.
    Take care.....

    ReplyDelete