Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tchau Mana Emily :( e Ate Logo Mana Fiona

Upon my return to the center, there were many changes I had to face.  Two of them being sad goodbyes to two of my friends and fellow missionaries.  Fiona (on the left above) is home for the next few months.  She left the same day I got back and somehow we missed each other in the Johannesburg airport thanks to being in separate terminals.  Insert SAD me here.  She will certainly be missed around this place, but I am glad I'll get to see her again when she returns!  Hope you have a relaxing, refreshing, blessed time at home friend!  I'm praying for you!
And, the second was a very sad goodbye to Emily (on the right above).  She is now back in Australia to start university studying economics.  I am very excited for her and all that God has planned for her.  She was an amazing blessing to all of us here, working in hospitality with our visitors and in the girl's area.  She also was a great support system and friend to all of us.  Emily, know I am praying for you and already miss you.  Several times I have gone to text you only to remember you are no longer skipping around the center.  And we had chicken salad for dinner last night and I couldn't help but miss your amazing herb bread.  What will we do without cinnamon rolls?  This place won't be the same without you!  I do pray one day we are brought together again soon (even if it is for your tour of the States...we'll do our best to plan our weddings close together)!
Thank you Fi and Emmie for being great friends!  I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment