Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request...

I would love your prayers for a little boy named Valter tonight.  I haven't been back on the base long enough to really be involved in the medical world yet, but have found out that he is on the way to the hospital having trouble breathing.  He does have several underlying medical issues.  One of our missionaries and a nurse are with him in the car now.
To add to the stress (and therefore prayer request) it was one year ago today that I rushed our beloved Dino having trouble breathing to the hospital with this same missionary and struggled through the process to find out the next day he had joined our Father in heaven.  There are so many why's floating through my head tonight.  I couldn't begin to articulate what I'm feeling.
Please join me in prayer...

No comments:

Post a Comment