Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bercario!

So the Bercario (or nursery) on base is one of my favorite places. I am in charge of these kids medically, but they are also my favorite to play with. I think because some days the Baby House is just a little overwhelming...there are 37 kids in there! But the Bercario is home to only 6 at the moment. Here are some pictures to show you just why I love it so...
Dionisio makes the funniest faces of any kid...
Sometimes they sit nicely with you...
Sometimes you can't get even one to pose for a picture...
Wesley is adorable and chunky...
The 3 boys are already friends...sometimes...
If you got my last update via e-mail you know that funding has been cut for the nursery. The plan for now is for it to stay open until the end of the year, but after that unless we can find funding the nursery and the Baby House will be one again. I would ask for your prayers that we all feel peace throughout this decision making process and are able to follow God's plan for the Bercario!

No comments:

Post a Comment