Thursday, June 3, 2010

Apologises...

Ok, so who thinks nothing happened this past month?? NO ONE, I HOPE! That is certainly not what no posting means. Quite the opposite really! Instead it means I'm exhausted! So much has happened...new kids, many clinic headaches, chicken pox, mumps, visitors, goodbyes, and even Children's Day! It has been a jam packed month for sure. Like I said, I'm exhausted! All that being said...I have a bunch to catch you up on. I will do my best to start that process tomorrow...baring medical emergencies/situations and after I send out my monthly update to all your supporters out there!
...so I miss you (whoever you are) and promise to catch you up and fill you in VERY soon!

2 comments:

  1. Meghann,
    I am so proud of you for trusting God and following His call. You are one brave amazing young woman. Marilyn Busch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear/see all about it!

    ReplyDelete