Monday, July 19, 2010

On the Move!

I'm excited today! First of all I was actually able to get up, take a shower, do my hair and get dressed without anyone calling me or needing me for something! That hasn't happened in quite some time. Second, our kids are on the move! Just take a look!
Fernanda!
She has become quite the chubster which is a miracle! But, today the tias gave her a chair to try and get her to start learning to walk, and she immediately started pushing it around the Baby House!
All was well until the other kids thought it was a great idea to sit in "her" chair. She got so frustrated and started crying because they were too heavy for her to push. Oh babies...always with the jokes!
Manuel 1!
Who is also growing by leaps and bounds...
In recent weeks he has started walking holding onto your hand and was getting more stable...but this weekend he took his first steps! He is so sweet as he tries so desperately not to fall down and then when he does he stops to clap for himself...Job well done!
Manuel 2!
This little guy has been doing so very well since he got back from the hospital, drinking almost every once of milk he can get his hands on!And in his last few days in the hospital he started crawling! No one really believed me when he got back here because he was a bit scared and timid. But now he's crawling 90 miles/hour all over the Bercario! And today he even put his feet on the ground and stood up for me with help!
Alberto!
This little guy has also learned to crawl! He gets a bit frustrated at times but once he's moving it doesn't take him long to get where he wants to be...even if that is out the door in front of you! (Sorry I don't have a photo of him crawling...)
Altogether...we are on the move at the moment! It's so cute and so fun to get to celebrate these milestones with all the little tikes around here!

4 comments:

  1. love and miss them. thanks for making me cry. not a good way to start my day! boo. seriously. i miss ya'll! So excited that they are all doing so well and MOVING. Oh how precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that makes 2 broken hearts from your post! Reading about the kiddos has made me instantly homesick and I don't think my tears are far behind Erin's! Even seeing the corner of one of the tia's capalanas makes me miss them! How amazing to hear about them all moving- especially Alberto! Missing you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...Erin don't cry...but I told the tias today that I was taking pics of Manuel to send to you because you had helped me "take care" of him when he was so sick. I also told them about your up and coming job and school and they looked so excited for you...they always tell me they miss you but are happy you are happy!
    And...Nancy we all miss you so much too! I hope all is well and that you are enjoying every moment with your family!
    We Miss You Both every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MEGLENN

    are you still alive? Miss you!

    -Deanna

    ReplyDelete