Thursday, September 23, 2010

Comic Relief

This happened quite some time ago but I just haven't gotten around to writing about it and decided after the sad, shocking news below I'd go ahead and share. It was a Friday night and many of us had just played a rousing game of Phase 10...let me just say I was on phase 2 for about 13 hands it felt like! Anyway, some yellow (ok not just yellow...basically caution yellow, might as well be run way lights colored) stones had just showed up on the path that leads to my house...wouldn't want anyone to loose their way. One missionary, who shall remain nameless, decided making a pattern with them in our grass would be entertaining. The rest of us walked up on this...and did everything in our power not to wet our pants we were laughing so hard! When you put about 35 people who live, work, church, and socialize together there is bound to be tough times but also many shenanigans! Hilarious I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment