Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's getting cold outside...

I know what you're thinking...it's Africa, it never gets cold.  You're wrong!  At the moment I'm sitting under 4 blankets snuggled in with my hot water bottle.  There is a cold breeze blowing outside.  Now. I will admit that 65 degrees feels quite cold to me these days.  When you have experienced 125 not too many months before, 65 is COLD!  And you have to remember that we don't have heating or air conditioning so whatever the temperature is outside, it's the same in my house!  There are probably some of you thinking, 65 inside my house sounds like heaven about now.  Well, if you bumped your thermostat down a few degrees and took my little babies from the Baby House to stay at your house...this is what you would see.  I was finishing up even medications the other day and went to quickly take a little boys temperature in Room 1, the oldest of the Baby House.  This is what I found...
Each one of them was under 2 blankets!  They weren't just snuggled in but COMPLETELY underneath the blankets.  It's probably a bit hard to see, but there are 2 kids to each bed with 2 blankets covering each little body.  So funny!
As I laughed to myself and snapped a photo, little Neto popped up to see what Mana Meghann was doing!  I love these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment