Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tchau Mana Rebecca 2!

It has been over a month now since I said a sad goodbye to Mana Rebecca!  (I'm a bit behind on blogs...sorry about that.)  Rebecca was a nurse here for a little over 6 months.  She is a good friend of Mana Aleya's (another nurse who arrived about when I did and now is back home in Seattle).  Rebecca know you have been missed this past month.  You were a great friend and an amazing nurse and taught me more than you'll know.  Thank you for working alongside me, dealing with my crazy antics, chatting, being a great roommate, and loving the kids I love!  They miss you dearly and so do I!  Everyone will be very excited to see you back again in September!  I pray your time at home is filled with family, friends, fun, and fellowship!  May God bless you abundantly and prepare your little heart for what He has for you when you return.

No comments:

Post a Comment