Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Time!

It's Christmas time!  At my house we have decorated 4 trees and the rest of the house.  It is quite fun to be home and get to experience my usual Christmas traditions.  And it is FREEZING...just like Happy Feet...I'm telling you...it's COLD!
Here's a glimpse into the holiday cheer at my house...
This is our smallest tree.  It is in the hallway and has mainly homemade or sewing ornaments on it.  This one started when we decided all those kid-made ornaments are really not so cute, so we put them all on their own tree one year!
 This tree is our pastel tree (all pinks, peaches, and light blue).  It's in the living room and picture perfect with an angel on top!
 This is Mom's nativity scene.  I have the same one but not nearly as many characters.  In the next holiday post I'll show you my room decorated with nativity and tree!
I'm still missing pictures of our real tree...smelling amazing!  And I'll show you some more of the amazing Glenn decor (including my room) some time soon.  For now, the trees are up, the stockings are hung, my Christmas cards are sent (still have to address Mom's), and I'm LOVING the cold weather, family time, and blessing of good friends!  And here is my family ready for the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment