Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monetary Support!

Hello All...I promise to fill you in on all the adventures I've had since I last wrote, but today I'm working on support raising.  I have updated support information on the right-hand side of this page.  Now you can easily clinic the DONATE button and support me through PayPal.  Praise God for technology!  Or feel free to e-mail me (meghann.s.glenn@gmail.com) about sending a check.
My goal is to raise $5,500 before I head back in January through donations or pledges.  Some of you may be thinking...it's holiday time where does she think that money is going to come from.  But, I know without a doubt I'm called to return to Mozambique through the end of June 2011...now I am just trusting God for His provision.  My plane ticket was bought on faith, and now I'm just waiting for His kingdom to move.  If you don't believe it can happen check out the bottom of this page...in about 3 months over $12000 were collected before I left originally!!!

1 comment:

  1. ps...when we talk super soon....remind me to tell you all about the AMAZING provisions God has provided me in just the last 2 weeks....with the hope of more to come. It will be such an encouragement to you and assurance that He will provide!....ps...those plane tickets are WAY down at the moment.....makes me wanna snatch one up!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete