Friday, December 3, 2010

Meet Valter!

Meet Valter!  He's the newest addition to our crew.  He is living in Tracey's dorm, a transition house for the Baby House kids.  They live with Tracey for a year before moving into the older, bigger dorms.  Valter is living with Tracey because of his medical issues.  We had stabilized him before I left, but he certainly needs your prayers.  He is a sick little boy but through it all he remains curious and happy.
He LOVES to ask questions and is VERY sure of himself.  Day one he looked at me and said, "Who are you, and why are we going back to the clinic?"  Most kids are quiet and scared day one...not Valter.  Day two his first questions was, "Where do you live?"  Then he went on to tell me how he had gone with Tracey to buy bread that morning and once again, "Why are we going back to the clinic?"  He is certainly a funny one, and taming him is going to be quite the job.  But my prayer is by experiencing God's love while he's with us his behavior issues will be no longer.  And, I pray with a little health care and healing he'll be back with his family soon!  Please join me in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment