Thursday, August 6, 2009

Up and Coming...

So I've been thinking about finding something (a list of questions...or topics) that I could go through over the next year that would allow me to grow and would give you as readers a glimpse into my feelings/thoughts on life. Today a great friend twittered a website (http://www.desiringgod.org/Blog/1944_questions_to_ask_when_preparing_for_marriage/) that is a list of questions to go through with a partner you are preparing for marriage with. Anyway, I've decided starting tomorrow that each Friday (we will see if that is practical in Africa??) I will attempt to tackle my feelings/thoughts on one of these questions. I think this list is fitting since when I took this position with Iris I agreed to go knowing I would not date for the next year or have close relationships with any of the guys I meet. So, why not think through tough marriage-type questions during a year when guys will not be in the picture anyway. Just a small way to prepare me for what God may have waiting in my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment