Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weekend Plans/Hair cut disaster :(

Hey All!
So I just wanted to share my weekend plans in case you are near Charleston or Anderson/Clemson and would want to hang out. Tomorrow I'm babysitting and then headed to Charleston around dinner time. I'm staying with Holli and Christopher tomorrow, Leah is coming to join us for a girls day at the beach Saturday and adventures in Charleston for dinner/the market. Sunday afternoon I'll be headed up to Anderson. 6:00 service at the Spring is a must and then off to The Shotgun (more than likely)! Monday my plans are kind of up in the air other than breakfast with TLC. I could possibly be making a trip to Greenville with Holli but no matter what ends up happening I'll be headed back to Aiken by night fall. Ok that's the weekend for you. I'm excited about fun times with great people but could already cry thinking about the many goodbyes that are on the horizon.

And...let me just tell you what happened today. I'll start by saying I know I'm being a whinny little girl but seriously I'm a little upset! I went to go get my hair cut today. I have always had faith in the people at Great Clips because if you can tell them what you want and have faith in them, then the outcome has always been good (until today). If you don't know my hair for the last, oh....little over a year has been stacked in the back and angled down and layered in the front. Well I have been growing it for about two months so that I could get it cut approximately between my chin and shoulders with even layers all the way around so it could grow out and wouldn't have a funny angle when it grows out over the next many months. Well now it is chin length and has so many layers I couldn't even put half of it up if I wanted to. Fail! Oh well it will grow I guess. I'm just a little upset at the moment. Anyway, point being be prepared for it to look a little different (understatement of the century) in all the Africa pictures to appear soon.

That's it for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meghann,

    I got a pretty short haircut when I was 16 and going to live in France for a month as an exchange student. I was always "cheating" but putting it in barrettes because it was too short for a ponytail but never really looked good this way. To make sure I didn't look silly I chose not to bring any barrettes. BIG MISTAKE! I spent half my time there trying to find some to buy and tame my hair. You'd think an item with a french name would be easy to find in France - nope!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete