Monday, August 3, 2009

15 Days and Counting...(and my address)

So I have 15 more days in the States...absolute craziness is all I can think!
Tomorrow night I am planning dinner for some great friends in Aiken, the next 3 days will be spent babysitting, this weekend may be spent in Charleston, and hopefully I will get to spend Sunday afternoon and Monday with some great friends in Anderson/Clemson (all of that is still up in the air)...then I will have a week in Aiken with friends and family to get everything together for departure!
I did get some great news today...I found out a nurse who was only at Zimpeto for 6 months left and was giving away a bunch of her belongings...Erin (quickly becoming one of my favorite people via e-mail) snatched it all up for me. I'm so excited to not have to pack any of these things or try to buy them once I'm there! She got things like sheets, a pillow, towels, duvet cover, a good mosquito net, a mosquito zapper, and more!
One other update for you...Erin and I are going to share a mailbox so now I have my Africa address and for the record would absolutely love mail!
To write me or send me anything use this address:
Meghann Glenn
Suite 535,
Private Bag x11340,
Nelspruit 1200,
South Africa
(you can also find it on the side of this page for future reference!)

1 comment: