Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Very Important!!! New Mailing Address!

Erin and I have decided to move our mailbox in South Africa to a different location with a nice manager who promises to pick everything up for us and save it until we are able to come to South Africa to pick it up. Our new address is:
Erin Welton (Meghann Glenn)
PostNet Suite #169
Private Bag X11326
NELSPRUIT
1200
South Africa
Please write it just like this because I'm not sure they will look for mail with only my name on it at the post office. This should help out for sure! Now send whatever you wish and I'll be praying I actually see it. And a hint for sending things...on the customs sheet don't declare how much it costs unless they make you then write a VERY low amount! You can even write "old books/clothes" or something along those lines for what's inside...this helps it actually arrive instead of getting stolen!
Thanks for all your love and support and know I love mail...even a postcard or letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment