Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cook Out American Style!

Two weeks ago we had a cook out one night! We lit up the grill, cooked burgers, and even had smores to top off the night! When the question was asked...who knows how to grill? I spoke up and said I can...and Dad you would have been proud. I did admit that my skills are better on a gas grill but I did quite well (with lots of help from everyone)!We all enjoyed the spread of meat and devoured all the salads our Mozambican friends had brought over! (Getting a good picture of all the boys was impossible...but...Ollie is one the left- he is Emily's little brother who is here with her family for 2 months, then Vovote, Joao up top, Mito- who lives in American studying to be a doctor but is back for a visit, and last Chico!)And how did we finish off everything...a rousing game of HIDE AND SEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment