Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Isaura

Isaura is the little girl I have been telling you about who is in the hospital. She is going to be discharged tomorrow!!! Our reintegration team has decided she will be going back to live with her grandmother. I am excited for her to be with family but the nurse in me questions how well she will do directly out of hospital after being so sick/malnourished. I pray that somehow we can get a message to her grandmother about her discharge. We have called her neighbor and let her know hopeful she will tell the grandmother. And I pray for God's provision over this family with one more mouth to feed (totaling 11 children). I was filled with joy and relief to hear that today, almost 9 kg (almost 20 pounds) Isaura was running up and down the hospital ward and no one could keep her in her room needless to say her bed for more than a moment. She is eating everything she is given and smiles ALL the time. That report makes me believe she's a fighter and will make it! That report gives me hope that God has chosen her for greatness and will protect her! Just keep joining us as we pray for Isaura and her family! My final prayer of desperation for her is that if something does happen to her health her grandmother will bring her to us to ask for help...I am begging for God's protection over her!

No comments:

Post a Comment