Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Play Date!

Last week I had a play date with 2 of my favorite girls outside my house. The Baby House kids (ok any kids on the center) absolutely love getting to come to our houses. You don't even have to entertain them, just having one on one attention is enough for them. Just knowing that there is only 1 or 2 other kids to trample them or take their toys instead of 100's is enough for them! So here is a glimpse into my adorable play date with Lucia and Lena!
Yes, I know, they are absolutely adorable! And they played nice and quietly until they saw the cats that live around me...apparently cats are the most vicious things they have EVER seen. There was panic, screaming, clinging to me...but they soon forgot about the trauma and returned to playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment